CELEBRITY SKIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
Affiliates
New Replies
Latest topics
» [twitter] @ulyssesrichardson
half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy)) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:31 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)
half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:19 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» like father like duaghter ((lucille yahea idk rn))
half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:37 pm by Darren Kosovan

» half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy))
half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:29 pm by Sandy Richards

» the richardson residence ((hilary and amy lee; visitors allowed))
half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:34 am by Amy Lee Richardson

» RICHARDSON, Sandy
half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 pm by it me

» BARNHART, rosie
half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:43 pm by Apple White

» [twitter] @jupiterroxx
half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Jupiter Roxx

» ULYSSES RICHARDSON'S TROUBLED REBELLION
half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:04 pm by Entertainment Weekly

The Weather
celebrity skin by Daenerys Targaryen on Grooveshark
Chatbox
Credits
Forum skin is created by PeachSmoke of Hitskin. Modifications are by Xaria. The forum descriptions are made by ab aeterno of Shine. The application is by Anna/little dove of Shine. Lyrics are from Hole's Celebrity Skin. No copyright infringement was intended. This site was created and modified on Google Chrome, so things may be out of place if any other browser is used. Don't steal anything from here unless given permission; be original.

half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy))

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy)) Empty half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy))

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:12 pm

Ulysses was being forced to hang out with his meth head brother that would suck Jesus' cock to get meth. He sighed knowing that his own brother is going to try to become an actor like him.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy)) Empty Re: half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy))

Post by Sandy Richards Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:18 pm

Sandy stared at Ulysses for a while, unsure of how to break the silence, until suddenly it dawned upon him. He was going to ask the question...the qUESTION...he had always wanted to ask.
"So, bro...like, uh...why are you a Satanist, man?"
Sandy Richards
Sandy Richards

Back to top Go down

half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy)) Empty Re: half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy))

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:20 pm

"Just because I'm dating Jupiter doesn't mean I'm a fucking satanist. I'm an atheist often confused for both a girl and a satanist," he responded rolling his eyes.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Richards Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:32 pm

"Atheism is no better than Satanism, bro," Sandy responded, looking offended and on the verge of tears, when in reality he was just really fucking high. "Jesus does not approve either way, man."
Sandy Richards
Sandy Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:34 pm

Ulysses rolled his eyes and dropped his jaw replying, "Well, I'm not the one on meth because I give a fuck about my appearance. How the fuck am I going to go in public without my beautiful face? My dyed black as night hair, my porcelain face, my deadly eyeliner, and my designer clothes? Also, I realized that I'm not just bi, but I'm gay."
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Richards Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:39 pm

"I don't give a shit about what stick your penis into, man. But like, I'm still way more attractive than you, and meth is awesome. Not my fault that you're just like, uh...lame, and stuff, man. Plus, don't you like, do LSD and shit? So yeah, bro...hate isn't cool, man..." Sandy replied, thinking of beaches...and women...on beaches...not wearing any clothing...
Sandy Richards
Sandy Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:44 pm

"I'm the one who gets penetrated, so get your shit right before you wreck yourself. Actually, I'm the more attractive one since I've been featured on some lists of the sexiest people in Hollywood. Well, LSD won't damage my face," Ulysses retorted.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Richards Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:49 pm

"Okay...in that case I don't care what goes into your butthole, man...as long as you shave it, dude...as long as you shave it. And like shit LSD won't damage your face, man! But whatever, man...I think meth has actually made me more attractive," Sandy said matter-of-factly as he rubbed his face in a SENSUAL...manner.
Sandy Richards
Sandy Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:53 pm

He gave a facepalm and replied, "Why are you wondering if I shave my butthole? I'm the one who got my dick pierced. You are so oblivious to the effects of meth. Also, when you die of meth, i won't be going to your funeral."
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Richards Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:55 pm

Sandy decided to attempt to be philosophical, a method of replying to insults he used when about to cry. Holding back tears, he spoke, "Whatever man...when I die, I'm gonna be eternal. I'm gonna live on. I won't die, because people will remember me...all the dick piercings in the world could not buy this extraordinary pleasure, you shaven dickhead!"
Sandy Richards
Sandy Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:58 pm

"Shaven dickhead? Who the fuck do you think you are? Y̢̯͙̙͉o͍̰u̡'̵͓̫͕̠̣ll͖͉̭͙̥ ͔n̢͔̙e̳͎̭̳̞̞͔͟v̶̼̣e̷̘͖̫r̘͕̱̥͇̹͕ m̥͍̤͖̣̕ͅa̪͔̭̲̭͚͡k̖͙̮͈͜e̪͚̕ i̷͍̪̭͕̩ͅt ̣̻̕b̸̟̖̥͕͙̬i̖̖͈̠̝͟g̵̯̪̘̭ ͖̖̝̳i̺̪͉̙̟̳͟ǹ̥̲̫̞̱̝ ͜Ho͈̟͠l̗̪̲l̯͇͖̤̫̱y̪̟̠̦̖͢ͅw͉̳̼̲̮͇o͝o̱̻̱̰̬̯̘͝d̰͡.̶̣ͅ P̤͇̥͓͡e̡ơ̘̖̟̼p̵̖l͇e̗̣̻̱͈̤ͅ ̳͕͎̰̠ąr͔̘̭̙̻̦̘e̘̰̭̞̹͚͎ ̘g͇̖oi͠n̖̝̠g͡ ̻̱͕̤̣͞t͈͔̘̫̺̬o͉̩͕͠ ̲̟̩͎̜̺ͅl͔͝ͅau͍̮͚̦̮̫̲g̼̺̦͡h̯̞ ̢̟͍͙͍̘̠͈a̼̯̺̺͞t̳͔̰̳͖͚͉ ̧̟̟̥̰̪̥̜yo̰̖u̢̯̞̹͚̺̳̹r̝̙̫ ̨̬̘̼f͙̮͔̭̰̠͘a͇i̸̥̤͇̯̗͕l͔̳ṳr͇e̗̙̭͓͈,͚̖̦̖̲̘͈͟ ̭͜ą̘̼̯̰n̘̱̮̻̺͇d͍͖͎͞ ̝̘̹̘̝̦̘I̟̮̝̩͕̹̖'͚l̝̥͇̖̪̘l̦̤̤̫͜ͅ ͈̼̫͔m̜̜̀a̘͈k҉͇̣̜e̡ ̘̻̬s̙u̘̲̮̟̳͉͝r̡e̸̖̝ ̛̭̗͍͕̖̟̲t̙͇̪͚̤̤h̤̙̳̪̟͟a̻͕̻͖̠̲t͕͜ ̮̯̟̹̫ͅy̞̪͈̹͢ͅo̬̫̬̰̥̤u̺̥̼͎̹r̺̖ ̪̪̖a͍s̶͉ͅș̴ ̛̤̬̯̣w̫͈i̜̬̟̮̬͖̜͟l̩̫̀ĺ̪̙͓͍̖̬ n̤͍͈e͕̜̲̩̻̹̳͡v̱̕e͉̫r̷̳̪͚̪̮ ͉͇̣͇̙̘̙m̥͎͇͡a̶̳̱̤͚̭̫k̛̭̼͙̞͚̣̤e͈̺̭̹̱̦̫ ̟͈̹̹ͅi̫͇̺̖͕͓͜t̶̝͔̜̬̝̠̗ ̫͓͖̥̕p̵̱͍̪͉as̻̱͉̤͈ṯ̗̰ͅ ̛͙̼͙̤̹̻b͇̖e̖̤̫̝i͏͓̦̱ń̲̲͖͇g̛̩ ̥̬̖̼͙͡i͔n̲̜͎ ̟̙̝t͔h̳̤͕ḙ͍̺͝ ̷b̭̮̞̘̞̞̹a͖̰̤͠c̲k҉̘̺̬͇̳͉g̩̼̫r͕͈͎̟ou̞̲͍͚͈͉n̪͖͍̭̜̜͚d̵̤̗̣.̺̠̘͡ ̞̫̳̗͝B̝͖͇͝e̛͉͓̻c̵͎͎̙̠̯͙a̭͠u̮̲̫̜͉̻̻s̸͙̠̝e̩ ̺̦̳̰a̖̘̙̦̞̫͠s̶͇͉̱̤s̨̜͉͇̗͚̞͓h̯̠͜o̮̹̯͎̯l̴e̯̺̤̖̻͇,̷͇ ͏̗̗I̪̜͈̱̗̺'̡l̩̟̮̟l̹͜ ̫̞̺͞gu̮̫̫̦̘̣a̧̬̗̬̩̲̪r͏̦̩͚͉̩a̴̹͉̗n̥̺̪͙̟t̀e͈e͡ ̩̠͔͙̞t̥̻h̹̞͕a̟̫̖̣̼t̵ ͔͔y͠ou͓͈̩͙ͅ'̸̹̱̺͕͓̘̗l͇l̕ ̮̺̫b̮͎̮͜e̘̩͎̦͠ ̮͓̣̤̖͉b̡͖̮̟͉̹̲la̴̯̺͚̰͔͚̼c̰̙͚k͍̥̳l̛̼̠̲̟̙i̛̠s̺te̗̼̘͖d̜̮̫̺ f̰̟̺o̖̦͜ͅͅr̞̱̙̣̘͍ e̱̣̣̗͘v̝͍͠e̶̪͇͕͈̫̪͈r̵͍̱̼̖ͅ." Ulysses replied in a demonic outburst only to quickly snap out of it unsure of what has been going on with him and acting like a demon or something lately.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Richards Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:08 am

"Woah, man...woah, man...I must have smoked more meth than I thought, to be having hallucinations like this..." Sandy whispered to himself, taking a few steps back.
Sandy Richards
Sandy Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:09 am

Ulysses started look down at his hands in paranoia; he doubt that it was his meds causing this to happen because h's been on them for many years. "I-I-I don't think that was a hallucination. Oh my god..."
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Richards Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:16 am

Sandy, always the prepared one, pulled out his meth pipe, already filled with meth; and a lighter...and then he smoked meth...mmmm....titties. flower It's like the green stuff Popeye eats, whatever that is, thought Sandy, charging towards Ulysses, getting ready to show off his hot KARATE MOVES.
Sandy Richards
Sandy Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:20 am

"Wh-wh-what the fuck are you doing? Weird things have been happening lately. I've been puking a lot, actually cleaning my house, eating a shit load of pasta every fucking day, and having these weird demonic outbursts, and I have no clue why," he commented in fear.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Richards Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:24 am

Right before he was about to strike Ulysses with his HOT KARATE CHOP, he stopped, and instead put his head against Ulysses' stomach. "Man, maybe I'm just really high, dude, but I think you're pregnant,...wwow.."
Sandy Richards
Sandy Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:28 am

"I'm pretty sure that guys don't get pregnant, so why are you saying that?" Ulysses asked raising an eyebrow.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Richards Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:42 am

"My angelic meth Jesus instincts do not lie," Sandy told him, gripping his hand and forcing it onto his stomach. "I sense your baby will be...a conjoined...male twin...yes....and you've been pregnant for...about a month, actually...."
Sandy Richards
Sandy Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:46 am

Ulysses just looked down as his brother forced his hand onto his own stomach. He gulped touching it. "Oh my god. Conjoined male twins? How am I supposed to tell Jupiter? Mom and dad?"
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Richards Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:49 am

Sandy shrugged. "I dunno, man...but I'd advise staying off LSD while you're pregnant...then again, your baby's already kinda...y'know...."
Sandy Richards
Sandy Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:51 am

"But I also smoke, and I drink wine at least once a week. What am i even supposed to do? I think I'm going to have a breakdown," he began to weep withgetting his other hand on his stomach.
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Richards Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:55 am

Sandy, not knowing what to do, attempted to console him. "Well uh, man like, you just...keep doing you, right? Like, I mean, if I was pregnant, bet your ass I'd still be doing drugs, man! The baby's already kinda screwed up, so just like, do what you need to, man...it's all gonna be OK, dude!"
Sandy Richards
Sandy Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:58 am

Ulysses began to look at his brother in disbelief, "You don't understand. I've been so conscious of my body for so long. This is like the end of the world for me since usually after the baby's born, the mother becomes fat. I seriously do not want to lose my body. I would never be able to be in the entertainment business again because people are going to think that I'm an alcoholic."
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Richards Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:09 am

"But, technically, you're a father, not a mother," he pointed out, "so maybe you're like, exempt from that rule or something...Plus, I mean, ya' know...if your career ever took a plummet, it could help me breakthrough....of course, that probably won't be necessary..."
Sandy Richards
Sandy Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses Richardson Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:12 am

He went and slapped Sandy at hearing the last part, "The difference is that I've been famous since I was 7. It's going to be difficult for you to become famous."
Ulysses Richardson
Ulysses Richardson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next