CELEBRITY SKIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
Affiliates
New Replies
Latest topics
» [twitter] @ulyssesrichardson
CHRIS MAULDIN/JUPITER ROXX TV INTERVIEW ((idk dumb title but u kno what?? i am cool and iDGAF!!! also this is the shittiest starter ever mm))er mm)) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:31 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» clue...(the richardsons + friends and visitors)
CHRIS MAULDIN/JUPITER ROXX TV INTERVIEW ((idk dumb title but u kno what?? i am cool and iDGAF!!! also this is the shittiest starter ever mm))er mm)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:19 pm by Ulysses Richardson

» like father like duaghter ((lucille yahea idk rn))
CHRIS MAULDIN/JUPITER ROXX TV INTERVIEW ((idk dumb title but u kno what?? i am cool and iDGAF!!! also this is the shittiest starter ever mm))er mm)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:37 pm by Darren Kosovan

» half-brotherly bonding ((idek um sandy))
CHRIS MAULDIN/JUPITER ROXX TV INTERVIEW ((idk dumb title but u kno what?? i am cool and iDGAF!!! also this is the shittiest starter ever mm))er mm)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:29 pm by Sandy Richards

» the richardson residence ((hilary and amy lee; visitors allowed))
CHRIS MAULDIN/JUPITER ROXX TV INTERVIEW ((idk dumb title but u kno what?? i am cool and iDGAF!!! also this is the shittiest starter ever mm))er mm)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:34 am by Amy Lee Richardson

» RICHARDSON, Sandy
CHRIS MAULDIN/JUPITER ROXX TV INTERVIEW ((idk dumb title but u kno what?? i am cool and iDGAF!!! also this is the shittiest starter ever mm))er mm)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 pm by it me

» BARNHART, rosie
CHRIS MAULDIN/JUPITER ROXX TV INTERVIEW ((idk dumb title but u kno what?? i am cool and iDGAF!!! also this is the shittiest starter ever mm))er mm)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:43 pm by Apple White

» [twitter] @jupiterroxx
CHRIS MAULDIN/JUPITER ROXX TV INTERVIEW ((idk dumb title but u kno what?? i am cool and iDGAF!!! also this is the shittiest starter ever mm))er mm)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:18 pm by Jupiter Roxx

» ULYSSES RICHARDSON'S TROUBLED REBELLION
CHRIS MAULDIN/JUPITER ROXX TV INTERVIEW ((idk dumb title but u kno what?? i am cool and iDGAF!!! also this is the shittiest starter ever mm))er mm)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:04 pm by Entertainment Weekly

The Weather
celebrity skin by Daenerys Targaryen on Grooveshark
Chatbox
Credits
Forum skin is created by PeachSmoke of Hitskin. Modifications are by Xaria. The forum descriptions are made by ab aeterno of Shine. The application is by Anna/little dove of Shine. Lyrics are from Hole's Celebrity Skin. No copyright infringement was intended. This site was created and modified on Google Chrome, so things may be out of place if any other browser is used. Don't steal anything from here unless given permission; be original.

CHRIS MAULDIN/JUPITER ROXX TV INTERVIEW ((idk dumb title but u kno what?? i am cool and iDGAF!!! also this is the shittiest starter ever mm))er mm))

2 posters

Go down

CHRIS MAULDIN/JUPITER ROXX TV INTERVIEW ((idk dumb title but u kno what?? i am cool and iDGAF!!! also this is the shittiest starter ever mm))er mm)) Empty CHRIS MAULDIN/JUPITER ROXX TV INTERVIEW ((idk dumb title but u kno what?? i am cool and iDGAF!!! also this is the shittiest starter ever mm))er mm))

Post by Chris Mauldin Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:02 pm

Chris had never had the time to interview Jupiter in the past, but with the recent scandal regarding his boyfriend and his supposed drug overdose, Jupiter had agreed to being interviewed, claiming that there were a few things he'd like to shed some light on. Chris had no problem with this, of course, and was more than happy to have him on the show.
Chris Mauldin
Chris Mauldin

Back to top Go down

CHRIS MAULDIN/JUPITER ROXX TV INTERVIEW ((idk dumb title but u kno what?? i am cool and iDGAF!!! also this is the shittiest starter ever mm))er mm)) Empty Re: CHRIS MAULDIN/JUPITER ROXX TV INTERVIEW ((idk dumb title but u kno what?? i am cool and iDGAF!!! also this is the shittiest starter ever mm))er mm))

Post by Jupiter Roxx Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:33 pm

Jupiter walked onto set wearing a long back trench-coat, black fedora he took from Ulysses, pink undies with a bow on it, stocking with garters, and long ass red boots that complimented his fiery red hair. He went and took a seat ready to tell what really went down in terms of the drugs because he'd never talk somebody to go back into addiction.
Jupiter Roxx
Jupiter Roxx

Back to top Go down

CHRIS MAULDIN/JUPITER ROXX TV INTERVIEW ((idk dumb title but u kno what?? i am cool and iDGAF!!! also this is the shittiest starter ever mm))er mm)) Empty Re: CHRIS MAULDIN/JUPITER ROXX TV INTERVIEW ((idk dumb title but u kno what?? i am cool and iDGAF!!! also this is the shittiest starter ever mm))er mm))

Post by Chris Mauldin Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:42 pm

"That's uh," Chris wasn't sure what to say in response to Jupiter's 'outfit'. "That's a very interesting look you have going on for yourself...but anyway, how are you today, Jupiter? I'm happy to have you here on the show and whatnot."
Chris Mauldin
Chris Mauldin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupiter Roxx Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:47 pm

"Thanks, got dressed in the dark and decided to put on some stuff Ulysses had since he was I think 15," responded Jupiter, "Eh, could be better if it weren't for the fact that I stayed up all night with Ulysses playing Family Guy Monopoly while watching episodes of this really trippy show from Japan that he found on Youtube, but nevertheless, I'm quite good." Basically, he was telling the world that Ulysses isn't in rehab yet and is pretty much staying at home snacking on Superman ice cream.
Jupiter Roxx
Jupiter Roxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mauldin Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:26 pm

"So, Ulysses has been having some trouble with drugs recently, correct?" Chris offered Jupiter a fake smile, wanting to make him feel as comfortable and as at ease as possible.
Chris Mauldin
Chris Mauldin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupiter Roxx Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:02 pm

He gave a small nod, "Yeah. It hurts me to know that people think I talked him back into doing drugs and becoming addicted again. That never happened. He and I met at a movie theater shortly after the divorce was announced with the divorce causing him to relapse. Around the time we decided to separate, which was on a mutual basis, he was sober for a couple of days. So, something must've happened for him to relapse once again. It was a huge shock when he overdosed. I was more afraid when it came to losing him than the time he had gotten appendicitis."
Jupiter Roxx
Jupiter Roxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mauldin Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:48 pm

"You know," Chris began, disregarding just about everything Jupiter had just told him, "the word is going around that you had, in some way, encouraged Ulysses to relapse. Do you have anything to say about that?"
Chris Mauldin
Chris Mauldin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupiter Roxx Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:50 pm

"I actually just explained what really happened, but those rumors hurt me. Like, whoever the fuck claimed that I did, go fuck yourself because your ass clearly doesn't know what really happened," replied Jupiter in a stern voice. It was pretty obvious the rumors pissed him off.
Jupiter Roxx
Jupiter Roxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mauldin Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:37 pm

"But do you ever engage in the usage of drugs or alcohol?" Chris asked, "In recent times, I mean. Even if it's not an active thing for you, it's just kind of hard not to wonder...especially seeing your little getup this morning."
Chris Mauldin
Chris Mauldin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jupiter Roxx Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:42 pm

He shrugged and responded, "I'm Jupiter Roxx, what do you think? Besides, James Slade was pretty fucking shocked when i told him that I never tried cocaine before, so he had to get some from his dealer for me to try."
Jupiter Roxx
Jupiter Roxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down